Pethau Bychain was established over a decade ago in tiny premises at the top of Lammas Street in Carmarthen. The business has evolved from these humble origins and is now a destination store in King Street, a historic thoroughfare that hosts a number of niche independent traders. As our name suggests, we pride ourselves on being an indigenous Welsh business and offering our customers a truly Welsh service. Welsh is spoken by staff members in our store, and the traditional values of courtesy and warmth are part and parcel of the Pethau Bychain experience.
We aim to combine the latest developments in interiors with a carefully selected range of gifts for the discerning buyer. Our appetite for new ideas from both the UK and the European market, coupled with our willingness to invest in the newest fabrics and stock, means that we can always offer our customers the chance to indulge in the latest trends. Customer care is Pethau Bychain’s top priority, and we take great pride in the personal, bespoke service that we offer each customer, whatever the task in hand.
- Pethau Bychain’s new kitchen shop 19th January 2018
- New season, new stock, arriving daily 21st September 2017
- Pethau Bychain has now opened its new showroom on the second floor 21st September 2017
- Re-structuring our Shop 25th July 2017
- Our brand new weekly sale starts today… 19th June 2017